Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I feel lost with you
alone like i've left everyone I felt good with for the sake of you
I come back to the idols i've left behind
hoping to inject some life in them
empty temples
where once it was so alive
I turned my head for a moment in the hopes of catching you
on the way in
and when I turned back
all the music and light was gone
only an empty room remained
and a long trek back to town

I layed down, take a nap by myself
nothing hurts more than sleeping for lack of engaged company
I layed down
too far to even cry
not bad enough to have to die
just enough to feel Empty outside

I could have sworn
there was something I was supposed to do
something crucial that had to be said
I am waiting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kozi Wolf said...

woah cool blog.
is it over or are you just on hiatus?

2:48 PM  
Blogger Yoseph Leib said...

it's seasonal, the blues are.

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home